Strategy: Focus Four
Honor Jesus Christ: Transform our Region
- 24/7 Prayer Center – Place of habitation, community, testimony of His Worth, and resource center/place of multiplication!
- Worship and prayer will arise from the GHOP prayer room 24/7 through teams of three or more people, live worship will comprise a minimum of 33% of the weekly schedule.
- Personal and community values will be cultivated around the Worth of Jesus Christ with two primary expressions:
The Great Commandment (Simple and Pure Devotion to Jesus)
The Great Commission (From the Secret Place to Every Place)
- Lancaster County Prayer Network – Unified, effective, strategic and specific.
- The Lancaster region will have a strong unified network of prayer leaders, pastors, and prayer centers who work cooperatively with one another to strengthen corporate prayer and worship in the region.
- Prayer Rooms – Locally driven, accessible, places of encounter, increased opportunity to multiply the values and engage the community. Live worship possibilities.
- Increasing partnership and intentional conversations. Cast vision to leaders and give ownership and leadership opportunities. Link all prayer rooms via web link or simulcast.
- Values Equipping – Place of habitation, community, testimony of His Worth, and resource center/place of multiplication!
- A GHOP staff team will help build and run regional training. GHOP and HNI will work together with synergy and alignment in their ministry and operational actions.We will increasingly work together with HarvestNet on forming training, promoting events, sharing work, and building relationships. HarvestNet School of Supernatural Ministry will include foundational values and practical experience around worship, prayer, and the presence of God. We will work together to provide an atmosphere where students can encounter God, be equipped for His purpose, and empowered for their Kingdom destiny.