What Transformation Looks Like
- The Presence of God – Gateway values the manifest presence of God as a distinguishing characteristic of the Body of Christ. We want to live ‘From the Secret Place to Every Place.’
- The Kingdom of God – Gateway values the priorities of the King; love God and love people.
Word & Spirit – Gateway values the Word of God and its partnership with the Holy Spirit in all dynamics of ministry.
Authentic Relationships – Gateway values authentic relationships by honoring each other in our strengths and weaknesses that we might advance the kingdom of God together.
Team Ministry – Gateway values doing ministry as a team.
- Kingdom Process – This is simply being with Jesus. We want to submit to the Presence of God and allow Him to empower us to manifest His character.
- Kingdom Power – This is the end result of being with Jesus. It imparts His heart for us to intercede and act for His Kingdom to come “on earth as it is in Heaven.”
- Kingdom Purpose – This is the Great Commission. We are called to proclaim the gospel of Christ, make disciples of the nations, contend for the faith, and influence and impact society.
Health – Gateway believes the Kingdom of God is a place of health and vitality. Healthy leaders, relationships, and organizations reproduce healthy disciples. We value personal, relational, and organizational health.
Local Church – Gateway values existing local churches and the continued establishment of new local churches as the primary means of Kingdom expansion.
- Ministry Teamwork – We believe all of the “ministry” and “spiritual” gifts are essential to the fulfillment of God’s purpose for the Church on earth.
- Regional Teamwork – Gateway is a para-church ministry that supports the work and mission of local congregations and their regional expression.
- Multi-generational Teamwork – We believe God intends for 3 generations to work together collectively: fathers and mothers, young men and women, and children.