Encounter. Equip. Empower.
Are you ready for something new?
The definition of EMBARK is to begin a course of action, especially one that is important. Catch the wind of revival and join us for Gateway House of Prayer’s life changing 12-week internship starting this February. Our goal is to see you EMBARK on a personal journey of being encountered by God, equipped in the Word, and empowered by the Spirit.
EMBARK 2021 – February 1st to April 22nd
Monday and Thursday Nights, 7pm – 9pm
EMBARK Training Outline
- Ten hours per week in the Prayer Room – You’ll be required to sign up for one two-hour watch that you will commit to serve on each week. The remaining eight hours required each week can be completed however it best fits your schedule.
- Home Group and Prayer Training – Monday nights from 7 pm – 9 pm, you will alternate between home groups and prayer training.
- Home group: Build community and connect with others in the internship.
- Prayer training: Grow in your understanding and practice of corporate worship, prayer, intercession, and ministering to others.
- Equipping Class – Thursday nights (from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.): Through teaching and impartation, you will receive instruction in various topics helpful for you to encounter God, ground you in the Scriptures and establish in lifestyle empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Fasting – From food and media
- Life Challenges – Practical ministry assignments given each week to stretch your perception of “normal” Christianity
- Mentoring – Each intern will be assigned a personal mentor throughout the internship
- Adult Registration: $500 ($50 discount if paid by January 16th, total $450)
- Youth Registration: $300 (Juniors & Seniors) ($50 discount if paid by January 16th, total $250)
- You may pay by credit/debit card by clicking Register/Pay below. Instructions to pay by check are found in the Embark Application.
Download an Application, Register/Pay for EMBARK 2021 Below!