Encounter. Equip. Empower.
EMBARK is a 12-week internship hosted by Gateway House of Prayer from February to April. Each year, we invite anyone who is seeking a deeper relationship with God to take a journey with us in being encountered by God, equipped by the Word, and empowered by the Spirit.
EMBARK 2020 Dates
February 3 – April 23, 2020.
Evening trainings will be held Monday and Thursday from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
EMBARK Training Outline
- Ten hours per week in the Prayer Room – You’ll be required to sign up for one two-hour watch that you will commit to serve on each week. The remaining eight hours required each week can be completed however it best fits your schedule.
- Home Group and Prayer Training – Monday nights from 7 pm – 9 pm, you will alternate between home groups and prayer training.
- Home group: Build community and connect with others in the internship.
- Prayer training: Grow in your understanding and practice of corporate worship, prayer, intercession, and ministering to others.
- Equipping Class – Thursday nights (from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.): Through teaching and impartation, you will receive instruction in various topics helpful for you to encounter God, ground you in the Scriptures and establish in lifestyle empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Fasting – From food and media
- Life Challenges – Practical ministry assignments given each week to stretch your perception of “normal” Christianity
- Mentoring – Each intern will be assigned a personal mentor throughout the internship
Malachi Track // Led by Jonathan and Becky Pickett
The Malachi track is geared toward the 50+ age group. The teaching is taken from Malachi 4:5-6, “See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.” God has a unique plan for every season of life. Learn how you can prepare your heart to disciple the next generation. Join us as we “mobilize the mature,” because this is not a time to retire, but to REFIRE!
Individual Track // Led by Matt Swords
Youth (Juniors and Seniors) Track // Led by Tim Ornelas
The Individual Track and Youth Track will focus on understanding identity from the place of sonship. We will spend our time discovering the voice of the Father and finding His heart. In a world that is constantly trying to define and label us, we want to go back to the One Who created us. As we embark on this journey of understanding who we are, we will find that prayer and worship flow naturally. Come and join the sound of the next generation of Jesus lovers! There won’t be a dull moment!
Nightwatch Track // Led by Caleb Nolt
The Nightwatch Track will prioritize honoring Jesus and giving him a pure offering during the watches of the night. While the world is mostly sleeping, we will keep the the fire burning on the altar with a strong team to bring worship, adoration, and intercession before the King. We will specifically cry out for revival, transformation, and the harvest in Lancaster County and the nations. The Nightwatch commitment will be 10+ hours in the night (anytime from midnight – 4am).
E-Town Track // Led by Peter and Sharon Ogilvie
This Track is in partnership with the Park Street Chapel and the Well Downtown.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 (payable online or make checks out to ECC/Gateway) is required to process your application. (It will be credited to the internship fee.)
- Embark Internship Fee: $500 ($50 discount if paid by January 15th, total $450)
- Youth Rate: $300 (Juniors & Seniors) ($50 discount if paid by January 15th, total $250)
Download an Application, Register/Pay for EMBARK 2020 Below!